We can learn anything. I’m a software developer with a passion for music, and I know that we can never stop learning. Tech moves too quickly to let it leave us in the dust. Let’s keep up with the march of progress, together.
- Freelance Software Engineer
- Jun 2020 - Present · Austin Green
- Creating software solutions for multiple different clients on a contract basis. Mostly dealing with Go server backends, and C# Client APIs. Clients include Impact Gameworks, Kosma Technologies.
- Software Engineer
- Jan 2019 - Jun 2020 · SAGE Dining Services
- Constructed new microservices architecture using Go. Assisted in developing React frontend for microservices. Designer/implementer of many of the microservices along with frontend designers. Maintained legacy PHP monolith as well as create anti-corruption layer.
- Sep 2018 - Present · DwellingOfDuels.net
- Conduct semi-monthly updates to site. Currently developing a Go/MongoDB/React re-implementation of the site to bring it into the future.
- ETL/Web Developer
- May 2017 - Dec 2018 · Spalding Consulting, Inc.
- Designed integrated dashboard to combine multiple reporting tools such as Qlik and Tableu. Created/Modified ETL mappings in Informatica for data warehousing.
- B.S. in Computer Science
- 2020 · University of Maryland
- A.S. in Computer Science
- 2016 · College of Southern Maryland
- ScoreCreeper (Golang)
- A global leaderboard server for games. Made during contributions to the ScoreSpace game jams.
- DoD Youtube Utility (Python)
- A suite of scripts that automatically create videos from mp3 files and upload them to youtube.
- A Tribute to Yanni (Unity, C#)
- Game built in Unity for ScoreSpace jam in late 2019, utilitzing global leaderboards.
- PC Gaming Show 2020 Album
- PC Gamer contacted me to arrange a 7-track album as pre-show music for their yearly press event.
- Progressive metal video game remixes, exclusively from computer games.
- Steel Samurai
- High-energy synth-rock game remixes.
- Full Discography
- I’ve been involved in quite a few projects over the years.
- Game Jams!